Each report you receive from National Shopping Service Network, LLC (NSSN) is guaranteed to meet your expectations or it is free.
The staff at NSSN is very aware of how critical accurate and timely information is to our clients. To insure that the data we gather is accurate, that the shoppers are adhering to guidelines, and that information is gathered in a timely manner, we have a well-developed Quality Control System.
As our client, you will have your own team of specially trained staff working with you. The team leader is your quality control administrator. The quality control administrator is responsible for ensuring the following:
- All staff members working on your team are highly trained regarding your program implementation, needs, goals and expectations.
- All shopper applications are carefully screened to insure the use of our best shoppers in any given geographical region.
- The shoppers chosen to complete the data collection assignments have received all the information and training necessary to provide a top quality shop within the given parameters and specifications.
- All reports collected are reviewed and screened for problems. Any problems are corrected by the shopper at no additional cost to the client.
- Our state-of-the-art customized software is used effectively to ensure that you receive quality information.
- All of your questions are answered and concerns addressed.